Online courses for health care and medicine
targolearn is an online training portal for the medical profession operated by targoEvent GmbH (hereinafter ‘targoEvent’) and represented by Dipl Kfm Jürgen Riffel, Dr Monika Fuchs and Melanie Maurer.
(1) Registration is mandatory for crediting with further credit points. Details requested during registration shall be filled in completely and truthfully. Any changes shall be notified immediately.
(2) Each user may only create one user account. targoEvent may block individual user accounts in the event of non-compliance. There is no legal right to use the training portal.
(3) Upon registration, targoEvent will create a user account for the user. The user account permits viewing user data including any credited CME credit points. Acquired certificates can be downloaded again via the user account. User data and password can be independently changed.
(4) Login data entered during registration shall be used exclusively for the personal use of the user.
(5) targoEvent will store the data entered by the user until revocation by the user.
(1) targoEvent sends all important details for registration, the user password for programme participation and the certificates awarded exclusively by e-mail. No other form of submission is currently possible. Revocation of the subscription to e-mails mentioned above is only possible by closure and deletion of the user account.
(2) targoEvent may inform users regularly by newsletter about new online programmes or changes, provided the user has indicated accordingly during registration. If you have subscribed to the newsletter and want to unsubscribe, please send an informal e-mail to email@example.com. Unsubscription will become effective after 14 days at the latest.
(1) Use and access to the website and the documents provided there is at your own risk.
(2) The correctness of the information on the website has been checked. targoEvent cannot accept any liability, however, for the information provided meeting the needs of the user. This also applies to methods of treatment and drug application schemes.
(3) Documents and software provided on the website come without warranty.
(4) Technical or typographical errors may be contained in the documents published on the website despite utmost possible care. targoEvent reserves the right to make changes at any time. No liability is assumed.
(5) targoEvent shall not be held liable for any loss of data.
(6) targoEvent accepts no liability for the content of linked external websites.
(7) Contents and data on targolearn.de are independent and neutral. The respective instructors and authors are responsible for the content of individual e-learning modules in compliance with applying laws and rules of the medical association.
(8) Online training programmes and medical information may be financially supported by third parties, including but not limited to, pharmaceutical companies or medical technology manufacturers. The sponsors are clearly identified and named in the respective modules. The sponsor does not have any influence on the content of the services and information offered.
(1) All content and presentations shown on the website are protected by copyright. Using film, sound, file or text content or any other kind of content is not permitted. To purchase content protected by copyright, please contact targoEvent at
ma il @t ar go le ar n. de.
The elearnings are partly supported by industrial partners and the sponsoring is announced with the names of the partners. In order that the receipt of CME-points in the elearnings cannot be considered an improper advantage or grant, it is recommended to inform the employer or superior. Participation in the elearning can only take place if there are no guidelines/regulations of the master/employer to the contrary.
Participation is free of any sales transactions between the elearning participant, the medical institution, targoEvent GmbH and the industrial partner and does not oblige the participant to recommend, accept or use products of the industrial partner.